[Sca-cooks] Everquest drunken trolls

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 4 10:09:08 PDT 2002

*sigh*....smart- at ss.....
My addiction *so* pre-dates stuff like playstation and x-box....and
Riven's not exactly the hard stuff, although it, and its cousins (Myst,
etc.), are loads of fun if you like puzzles (and I do).
Naw....I was asking about starting Everquest because I was wondering
which game one buys to start playing? I think I've seen several in the
stores? And some of you've been talking about different servers...how do
you know which one to pick? do you get a choice? do you have to have it
all pre-arranged to start an adventure with a bunch of friends, or what?
It sounds very interesting, but I'm pretty much on my own, as far as the
gaming goes.....
--Maire