OT Mario Nebbits, again : was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Cracked Barley

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Aug 5 14:23:32 PDT 2002

Also sprach Mark S. Harris:
>Nope. Wasn't Liadan (her current name). Last Pennsic was her first
>
>one and this occurred long before last August. Besides, Liadan works
>for the state or university and not in a commercial outfit.

Thinking back, I distinctly remember her address connected to at
least one of the Mario Nebbits posts, although it may have come in
response to one of her posts to the list. And then, there are other
places to go in August than Pennsic, so last Pennsic being her first
isn't really the issue.

To be honest, this isn't the way my memory works, as far as I can
tell. I'm much more likely to forget something that happened than to
manufacture a memory of something that didn't happen. But maybe her
address was simply on one of the posts, and that could be what I'm
remembering.

Now, the truly frightening thing is that if we (or for that mater,
Mario Nebbits) were to Google-search for the name on the Web, there
are ten hits for the name. Two of them involve some kind of bicycle
race in North Carolina. The other eight are from various archives of
this list. Talk about yer fifteen minutes of fame!

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER