[Sca-cooks] Cracked Barley

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 5 18:27:27 PDT 2002

There's some recipes for things made with "grits" in the Anon.
Andalusian cookbook, but I don't recall (without checking) what grain
they were made from--outside of being pretty durned sure it wasn't
hominy! ;-P
You might also be able to do something with spelt, if the allergic
individual can tolerate that....
--maire