Bad Vibrations? was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 08:38:34 PDT 2002

Michael Gunter wrote:

> Just found out that a good friend of mine who had been looking
> forward to Pennsic all year and was heading out today got
> called in to work. He's already even sent all of his stuff up.
> Man, has the Earth gone through some kind of "Bad Luck" zone
> in the universe? I just found out my bank still has my deposit
> from the first frozen and I can't access my own money until
> tomorrow. They haven't given me any real explanation either.
> Then the idiot at the bank told me to "have a nice day" when
> I stormed out.
>
> I wanna go hit something.
>
> Gunthar

I want to hit lots of things.  This week's crises:  two of my friends
who have beaten cancer in the past year have just gotten recurrances,
and another has had a heart attack. My protege' Æddie is having trouble
getting an apartment after the fire in his previous one.  My favorite
auntie has been dead for a week and a half and I'm having serious
weeping jags while in her apartment, dealing with the wardrobe [my job
in the family clean-out operation].  I'm looking at my astrology
calendar [doesn't everyone have one at work?] and there's no moon
voids-of-course, Mercury is direct, nothing seems really badly aspected.
New moon hits in about 4 hours from this posting.  Maybe that will
help.  The outer planets from Uranus on back are retrograde, but Pluto
goes direct on 26 August.  That planet governs transformative issues
over a lifetime, maybe that will help. Pluto is in Sag which is my sun
sign so this looks OK for me:  your astrological mileage may vary.

"We Scorpios don't believe in Astrology!"  -- Dan Alderson

Selene Colfox, Caid