[Sca-cooks] Re: Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:51:47 PDT 2002

>Olwen wrote:
> > For you Lucrezia, how could I say no?
>http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/thecooksguildmembers.msnw?action=ShowPh
>oto&PhotoID=164
>   and if you press 'next' you will be seeing Atenveldt.
>

>Wonderful! Thank you very much! I shall go tell all my friends.
>
>Lucrezia

It took a few different pictures and the written description to figure out
what the red stuff in the background was.  Then I read it was trees!  Who
woulda known?  Well, not me..  I painted those on thickly with a kind of
"slip" made from marzipan and rosewater.  I cut out a likeness of the beast
and rolled out some mp then cut around him, then using some of those cool
tools Johnna sent me (I love those) I sculpted him out.  Like I said, you
can't see that part.  I hope someone from Drachenwald get to see him.  He's
is really cool...
Olwen