[Sca-cooks] Re: Joke evolution:

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Aug 9 06:16:27 PDT 2002

At 09:00 AM 8/9/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 08/09/2002 8:54:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>

>> Can't sleep, might as well pun-
>>

>All together now:  -=GROAN=-
>
>Etain

You got better ideas? I can't sew- Regina isn't up yet and she just got
back last night from a business trip- I don't want to take my life in my
hands and wake her. I just finished reading Laura Hodges' _Chaucer and
Costume_ again, and I'm itching to get going on some projects. And that
piece of toast was yummy- may need another. And...

Ok- I'm going through another medication adjustment- as if you can't tell-
and I feel like I've had about eight cups of coffee but I'm sleepy at teh
same time. Just can't stop moving and my brain won't shut up... so I'm
planning 12th night stuff, planning my outfit for the 20th Annual SLUG
Queen Coronation on teh 16th, trying not to worry about my daughter...

BTW- is it normal to be so nervous about sending the first one off to
college? I feel alot like I did when she was learning to ride a bike,
running alongside, tryign to catch her when she'd fall off... And she is so
excited to be going off to the big city (Seattle)... and I know water is
not good for my keyboard but...

OFC- milk, with a teeny bit sugar and a dash of nutmeg, heated in the
microwave, is really quite yummy...

'Lainie
*snif*