[Sca-cooks] Making Cheese

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 11 08:59:56 PDT 2002

There are all *kinds* of simple cheeses that you can make with a minimum
of equipment.
I'd take a good look in the "cheese" files in Stefan's Florilegium, to
start...ISTR a number of good ideas on making soft cheeses.
There are also a couple of good websites from which you can order
supplies and such, but I can't seem to find my bookmarks at the moment
<grrr>...
Good luck,
Maire