[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Sun Aug 11 21:50:04 PDT 2002

On Sunday 11 August 2002 08:09 pm, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
> Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
> >At 10:23 AM 8/11/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >>I think that this food site is not for real....  then again perhaps?
> >>
> >  >http://www.petsorfood.com/
> >
> >It's a gag. A gag in poor taste, but a gag nonetheless.
> >
> >'Lainie
>
> I have to go with this. As a test, I attempted to order a dozen
> pan-dressed parakeets, and suddenly (sotch a coincidence) the secure
> server was down.

I think the offer of Dodo in the "exotic" section was pretty much a
giveaway.....

Put the site in the same category as 'Dead Baby' jokes.  A potential
to be funny, if you can get past the generally "sick" nature of
the joke.

Signed,
El Hermoso Dormido, who is now wondering if Dodo tastes like Chicken...