[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Aug 12 09:10:28 PDT 2002

    I just keep having this vision of a Doc Savage remake with Woody Allen
in the title role . . .
However, I found the P.J. Farmer's pulp hero family tree and psychoanalyses
incredibly amusing, especially his charting of Doc's psychological
deterioration, down to his screaming in fear at a monster attack.

    Sieggy