[Sca-cooks] OT-OOP: A lovely SLUGly Story!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Aug 12 09:18:12 PDT 2002

At 11:31 AM 8/12/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>In a message dated 08/12/2002 10:08:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>

>> Nothing at all like the Soup Pot Cooks Association! :-D)
>>

>Um...Lainie?  Have you ever hung out with the SPCA??  An eclectic bunch of
>interesting folk!  They feed wayward hungry folk..or just take them under
>wing with campfires and bards!  In terms of eccentricity, they might compare.
>
>Etain

I dunno, some of them are pretty weird alright ;-) but I don't think... I
mean do they... um...

Take a look at some pictures from my reign (Mirhaxa has graciously put them
on a page on her site!):

http://www.morktorn.com/slug.htm

I really don't know if they can compare, just on color value, let alone
bare skin. And that's without the really great shots of Queen Bagonda:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kah3/

and Queen Accordiana at:

http://www.greensiren.com/SLUG/

Those are the only websites I have at the moment...

Queen Carmen Slugana
-"I regret that I have only one Dingle Ball Bra (TM) to give for my
library!"