[Sca-cooks] Something Different? OOP, OT

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 09:52:54 PDT 2002

Patrick McKinnion wrote:

> on 8/12/02 8:34 AM, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius at
> adamantius.magister at verizon.net wrote:
>
> > And maybe even better than something. They still talk, every now and
> > then, about Schwarzeneggar playing the role (shudder...)

Maybe, ten years ago and incorpating the long-standing tacit agreement that
everyone ignores Arnold's accent.  But now, they really need someone younger,
tanner and interested in a regular job in a feature film series.  Jared would
have a better idea about the current crop of body-builders than I, but Jared is
starting his new computer graphics job today. <yay!>

OK pop culture fans, how about casting the rest of Doc's Famous Five out of
today's acting field?  If anyone proposes Danny DeVito as Monk Mayfair, I'll
have to start noodle-slapping.  [Babe as Habeas Corpus - hehehehe!]

>     There are worse things.......Will Smith playing Kimball Kinnison for
> example...
>
>     - Padraig o Connell

Gaak.  I think, I hope they learned that lesson with James West.  Naw, they
should get the guy who played Kinnison at the Worldcon about 6 years ago, now
he looked the part!  <innocent look>

Important note:  the good thing about being half of a radially-symmetrical
Rigellian is that nobody has to be the hinder end.

So when we went to Disneyland the next day, I got a set of mouse ears and had
them embroidered for "Tregonsee,"  saying it was a Dutch name.  They believed
me.  The hat sat on the costume in the con display area for two days.  <GGG>

Selene C., aka Tregonsee A [the other player was designated by the number 1.
Neither of us was the hinder end, you see.]