[Sca-cooks] Something Different? OOP, OT

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Aug 12 11:12:57 PDT 2002

Also sprach Susan Fox-Davis:
>OK pop culture fans, how about casting the rest of Doc's Famous Five out of
>today's acting field?  If anyone proposes Danny DeVito as Monk Mayfair, I'll
>have to start noodle-slapping.  [Babe as Habeas Corpus - hehehehe!]

Money is no object, therefore we can have big or semi-big names in every role?

Renny: Tommy Lee Jones
Ham: Kenneth Branagh, possibly Anthony Andrews, or possibly even Cary
Elwes will be old enough by the time this would be made...
Tim Matheson: Long Tom
Matt Frewer: Johnny
Monk: ...Hmmm... (it's a pity John Belushi is dead...) Ron Perlman
shrunk by CGI? Oliver Platt, ditto, with a little makeup?

Adamantius (remembering the suggestion that Danny DeVito be enlarged
by CGI to play The Kingpin in "Daredevil")