OOP Re: [Sca-cooks] sigh.....

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Aug 12 13:24:52 PDT 2002

Also sprach Michael Gunter:
>>OTOH, having ripped off The Lensman stories for "The Green Lantern",
>>why should a verison of The Lensman not rip off D.C. Comics?
>>
>>Adamantius
>
>You can tell it's Pennsic time again.....

Twinkie Twinkie Mario Twinkie Nebbits!

>Although I'm actually enjoying the conversation.

Me, too. It seems to be, and as if it will remain, one of those days.

OOP food content: I managed to make quite a respectable old-timey
Texas chili this morning: no beans, no tomato, no onion, no masa.
Just beef (tiny chuck cubes which took a while to dice), chilis
(anchos and serranos), comino, oregano, and garlic. I also added salt.

I was actually surprised at the body of the "broth", which didn't
seem to need anything added. Go figure.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER