[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Aug 14 17:39:15 PDT 2002

It was an actual event. The Autocrats asked the populace to bring potluck,
but that they would supply the main course. That the dish was the "Baron's
Favorite" and that they had found "documentation". When everyone showed up
at the park, they found very mundanely-normal chili dogs.

Lady Cecily
Barony of Sundragon
Atenveldt