[Sca-cooks] Home again, home again, jiggety-jog...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 15 06:10:54 PDT 2002

*snort* That sounds like Artemisia.....I might have to -uh- borrow it.
Red Bull's dis-gusting by the way...how can you actually *drink* that
stuff? <<shudders>> Gimmee Mtn Dew or Jolt any day......
--Maire "Sure, let's cross 2 different states and the continental divide
to get to the next nearest barony" NiNuanain