[Sca-cooks] Question about appropriate Andalusian wheat....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 15 21:13:03 PDT 2002

Thanks for the advice, Bear.  I figured you'd probably know!
I actually have access to all different kinds of grains--spelt for sure,
and both winter wheat and summer wheat, that I can remember.  I s'pose
it's an advantage of living in a state that's still largely
agricultural.
--Maire, living in that northern part of Artemisia some folk insist on
calling "Montana)