[Sca-cooks] Home again, home again, jiggety-jog...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 02:35:29 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/15/2002 5:20:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ldygytha at hotmail.com writes:

> -Gytha "Used to whine about the hour's drive to Coeur d'Ennui" Karlsdotter

At one time our Barony (Nottinghill Coill) was the entire State of South
Carolina, so from one end to the other was about four hours and some change.
We're now only about two thirds of the State.

I just love it when people from places where a Barony is centered in a
particular city move here, it's like "Who's on First"...

"Where is the Barony?"

"Everything West if I-95 to the State borders...."

"Yea, but WHERE is the BARONY?!!..."

"Everything West if I-95 to the State borders...."

I don't know that a couple of them got the concept down before they left
again, I think they were still convinced we had a "Capitol" hidden somewhere.
<G>

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)