[Sca-cooks] Haggis as a projectile weapon (true!)/the Rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Aug 16 09:48:27 PDT 2002

At 08:20 AM 8/16/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Dearest Margali, Thank you so much for the info.... It is nice to be  "in
>the know".  *grin*  - Kenna

Of course what Margali didn't say, was that like Topsy, the Rock 'done
growed'! Now it has a hottub, full service bar, pool, cabana boyz, a
kick-ass kitchen, a porch (where Puck and his Ol' Yaller Dawg sometimes
hang out- where _is_ he, anyway?) cabana boyz, fully qualified Swedish
masseuses, cabana boyz...

You get the picture. We had to make improvements because so many of us
spend so much time there...

'Lainie