[Sca-cooks] mazipan

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Mon Aug 19 23:18:25 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:
> Not yet.  Well, there are a few but not Ealdomere.  When I get time I shall
> scan them in and let the list know.  I will probably have to take down the
> Baronial Arms to make room for the Kingdom Arms.  I really need a good
> website.  Well, when they finally lay me off here I will have the time.

For that website you might want to contact Jeff Rush at Tau Productions.

jrush at taupro.com . He is a sometime SCA member who is the web host for
the Florilegium. He has given me a good price on hosting the Florilegium,
especially considering its traffic level and disk space and the quotes
I've seen him give to others have also been low. He does not offer
all the neat features and support that some of the hosting sites offer,
since he is a one man operation, but if you don't need that, it may be
just what you seek. And his connection to the web is still a T5 or
faster line.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net