[Sca-cooks] Re: Home again, home again, jiggety jog

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Mon Aug 19 23:32:47 PDT 2002

Brangwayna Morgan commented:
> 4. If you aren't into parties, which are highly advertised, but which many
> people including myself, don't find much fun, go to Info Point to look in the
> Bards by Night book for bardic circles.  Go to the Barn at night and dance.

Like you, I don't particularly find the large, wall-to-wall with people
parties that much fun. Perhaps because of my vision problems. Even though
this was my eighth Pennsic (21,23,25,27,28,29,30,31) this is the first
I've heard of this "Bards by Night" book. Sure sounds more certain than
simply wandering around the Pennsic roads looking for small bardic
fires, which didn't work too well for me this year. Maybe next year.
If I go back.

Is there nightly dancing in the barn? I thought all of the dancing

had moved to the dance tent (which has a wooden floor)?

Somehow there always seems to be more to do at Pennsic than I find
the time to do. But then four or five classes a day sort of fills
the day up, too.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net