OT Re: [Sca-cooks] Favorite Cookbooks

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 06:43:50 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Naw...roasted *roo* with honey glaze....didn't we talk about the
>relative tastiness of marsupials earlier this year?
>--Maire
>
>"Mark S. Harris" wrote:
>>
>>  > What are some of the Winnie the Pooh recipes?  Aurore
>>
>  > Hmmm. Roasted bear meat with honey glaze?

Of course, if you're A.A. Milne, you can accuse an old friend of
being a fascist on no evidence, and hound, slander, and libel him for
the rest of your life... who needs food compared to fun like that?

Adamantius (in one of those moods -- Milne is a hot topic for me)
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER