[Sca-cooks] HELP!!!!!!

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 17:17:21 PDT 2002

Also sprach Elaine Koogler:
>--
>OK.  I've tried a couple of different ways to sign off of this list,
>and none of them appear to have worked.  I'm now up to about 1500
>messages in my mailbox, and, given my work schedule for the next
>week, have no hope of beginning to get through them.  Can someone
>please tell me how to sign off for the time being...I promise that,
>as soon as I get my ground legs in this new job, I'll come
>back...but for now, I need to go away.

A) We'll miss you. Come back when you can!

B) I just checked the subscription list (after having my own password
e-mailed to me because, as usual, I forgot it and didn't write it
down) and strange stuff: at first I saw your address listed (I was
checking to see if you might have attempted to unsub from the wrong
address). A minute or so later, I saw that you were gone. Can I
assume Papa Gunthar removed you?

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER