[Sca-cooks] Cooks Pot Luck - Bal-po Soup

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Aug 21 16:59:58 PDT 2002

Felting seems to benifit from some curl to the fibers. Even the curly winter
coated horses I had, their hair just didn't hold together enough to felt for
fabric. It will felt in patches on a saddle-pad particularily  wool ones.
The goats I have known had coarse, straight shorter hair, not good for felt
either. But the mohair (long-haired goat hair) I have wood probably felt.

Cecily
----- Original Message ----- > > but I would think they used the winter
fluff of their