[Sca-cooks] goats and sheep and rabbits oh my

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Wed Aug 21 17:45:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/21/2002 8:36:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> How about llamas?
>

> My dad raises angora goats, and we tend to get upset as most people call
> them sheep.  Grrr :-)

Llamas and others of that family produce hair which is great for rope, twine,
tent fabric stuff. and down that is so soft it can be used for undergarments.
 Unless there raised as a 4-H project then they're useless for fiber at least
down here in Florida.
YIS
Ld Annan nam Beanntan
Shire of Brineside Moor