[Sca-cooks] Cooking songs

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Aug 22 06:32:50 PDT 2002

Also sprach Apollonia Margherita:
>While it's not period, I really, really, like the song in the Little
>Mermaid, when the chef is singing while cooking...
>
>'Now I chop off zee heads, and pull out zee bones....'
>
>Apollonia

That's a good one, and one for which my friends claim I was zee
model, but I don't theenk so. (Which is interesting because the chef
David Bouley was almost certainly zee model for the Lumiere character
in the Disney "Beauty and the Beast").

For me, while all those mentioned are good ones, it's gotta be "A
Little Priest" from the Sondheim incarnation of "Sweeney Todd, The
Demon Barber of Fleet Street"

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER