[Sca-cooks] potluck pictures

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 22 22:14:15 PDT 2002

Olwen commented about the pot luck pictures:
> That's Alianne in #1 and #3 sitting between Stefan and Carriadoc in the
> greenish tunic.  In 1 you see only her head closest to the camera, in 3 she
> is sitting furthest to the right.

Hmmm. I'm not sure that helps much if folks haven't seen Cariadoc or
even less likely, me.

In the third picture I'm the guy in the bright blue tunic (yeah, the

err, stout one) hidden behind the cooking tripod and Master Cariadoc is

the slightly balding guy in the white tunic and the orange shorts. His

wife Elizabeth is in the yellow tunic on the far right in this photo.
Avraham is on the left in the maroon tunic.

I am also in the center of the first picture, in the same bright

blue tunic.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net