Trebuchets- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Chinese tea

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Aug 23 09:40:32 PDT 2002

Also sprach Gorgeous Muiredach:
>>But then Yahoo has been messing with me for quite some time, now.
>
>Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not the only one! :-)  It's not
>directed solely at the intent of annoying you Master A <g>

Oh, I realize that. I mean, you're not going to get very far in your
(i.e. one's) insidious plans for World Domination just by devoting
all your time and energy to annoying _me_, are you??

Apart from the New York Yankees and George W. Bush, that is...

Adamantius

"Wait'll I tell Mom you tried to take over the world _again_!!!"
		--screenplay, Spy Kids 2