[Sca-cooks] even further OT (more political rant)

Fri Aug 23 14:53:17 PDT 2002

I think I would use a simple 3000 year old European solution.  Allow
individuals to remove downed timber for their personal use and let the
forest meister selectively harvest trees.

I've seen too much clear cutting to be fond of the U.S. government and
corporate methods of reducing flamables.

Bear