[Sca-cooks] Rosewater in large bottles

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Aug 24 06:03:48 PDT 2002

Also sprach BaronessaIlaria at aol.com:
>Hello all
>
>I know I had bookmarked a website that sold rosewater in 32 ounce bottles for
>a very good price and for the life of me, I can no longer find it. Locally, I
>can only buy rosewater in 3 ounce bottles - irksome at best, but tolerable.
>
>Does anyone have a good source for rosewater online?
>
>Ilaria

Currently the Sahadi Importers web site (http://www.sahadi.com) is
under construction and incomplete, but you might check with them
periodically. Certainly the original store on Atlantic Avenue in
Brooklyn, the One, True Source for all things Middle Eastern,
including 32-ounce bottles of rose water, sells anything you could
possibly want in that regard. Even dried, split favas!

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER