[Sca-cooks] Souffle quote, and challenge

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 24 10:01:40 PDT 2002

You know, I don't think I've made a soufflé in 15 years - same reason.
(Most meals I've  made for other people I have had to transport...
soufflés just don't make it!) I've been trying to talk myself into doing
it for myself - I know that someplace, presumably in my forest of
cookbooks, I saw a recipe for an individual one, but I haven't been able
to put my hand on it.

Perhaps we need a soufflé challenge? Calling All Single Cooks! Let's
make ourselves a soufflé! If you don't want one, make something else
that you have always dismissed as "Too much fuss for just myself." Let's
treat ourselves well!

(Can you tell I am trying to get myself back into the kitchen? To do
some real cooking? For me?)

Anne