[Sca-cooks] Range/toys (was Re: Woks

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Aug 24 12:20:24 PDT 2002

At 02:40 PM 8/24/2002, you wrote:
>http://www.all4cook.com/detail.asp?product_ID=IDR-10
>Personally, I could go for this, but that is roughly what I paid
>for my car so I really don't think there is any way I could
>convince my bank account to expand just for a new kitchen toy ;-(

Hey margali!

nice choice.  Except for the salamander section.  Having actually worked on
these things, I must say, the salamander section placed where it is is
really not optimal, and hard to use.  But that's just me.

The one thing i'm not sure why more folks don't go for it is an industrial
dishwasher.  There are units that don'tt ake much more space than a regular
household one, but it does an entire load in 90 seconds...  Were it my
house, I'd be seriously looking into that :-)  Perhaps the $3K price tag is
a little high, but there are bound to be second hand ones that cost less,
and let's face it, a regular household one costs quite a bit too.  <shrug>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies