[Sca-cooks] Missive for Stefan, Slightly OT

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 25 07:47:33 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I was going to make this private, but then I thought that there might be
others on this list who would be interested in the answer to this question.

How do you decide what you put into the Florithingie?

I ask this because, just before Pennsic, you updated and I read through it.
Lo and behold one of my missives was included. You can imagine the little
happy dance that I did at your own leisure. I was reading it (under baked
cheese) and it was the discussion on why I made the decisions to make the
Cheese Toleadan the way I did. The discussion and all is there, but the
original post with the redaction is not. Was that left out intentionally to
encourage people to try it themselves? I didn't know you were so sneaky!

So that brought about the question, I in no way implying any critique of
your decision making process - I just thought it would be interesting to
know. :) I think that the service that you provide with the Florithingie is
incredible and indispensible. That is not kissing up - that is the honest
truth!

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva