[Sca-cooks] Icelandic Food Question

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Sun Aug 25 16:58:42 PDT 2002

Daniel Raoul wrote:

> Thank you greatly for your reply Nana and yours as well Stefan.  My boss
> will be amazed at amount of detail obtained especially since he gave me so
> little to go on.

Oh, it was quite enough to work from - hákarl is, after all, probably our
best known speciality ...

>Nana I hope all is well with you

I'm fine, just returned from a long holiday in Italy, quite fed up with
pasta, piadinas and veal for a while, so I cooked myself a couple of sheep's
head dishes for dinner tonight. Just great.

 >and that some day I shall
> be able to visit your country as not only am I interested in its food and
> history but as I am a geologist its "rocks" are fascinating as well.

Please come and visit me if you do. I live in the center of Reykjavík (a
couple of minutes walk from a certain museum).

Nanna