[Sca-cooks] tea question, 2nd attempt

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 25 20:08:06 PDT 2002

I believe what you are looking for can be found under the general category
of Dim Sum, which I understand to mean "little hearts" and which are
the various bite-size things that you eat at a tea house.

My computer is being persnickity at the moment and not letting me
play with my web brower or I would look up some web sites for
you.  Try Google.com and enter "dim sum" and see what comes up.

Yours in service [when my electronic servant lets me!]
Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net