[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 21:21:10 PDT 2002

Actually I have never seen anything other then the Juevos Ranchos  on menus
used for the term ranch eggs, then again I do not speak spanish so I can be
very very wrong,  either way its scrambled eggs, sausage, onions etc sort of
latin dish of scrambled eggs and meats:) we even have salsa hot sauce etc
for them :)

Elric