[Sca-cooks] bread oven I can haul back and forth with me

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 26 10:23:20 PDT 2002

You might want to see if you can get a back issue of
Artes Draconis which is the arts and sciences quarterly
for the Midrealm. The issue for August 2001 issue 28
featured articles on "Building and Using a Medieval Style
Hemispherical Bake Oven" by Carolyn Priest-Dorman;
"A Masonry Bread Oven at Pennsic" by Elizabeth Estep (who
camps with the Three Bears at Pennsic) and "A Pennsic Bake Oven" by
Edwin atte Bridge.
Issues are available from-- Mistress Siobhan O'Neill:
Judith Kirk
judith.a.kirk at wmich.edu
Or see
http://www.midrealm.org/moas/midrealm_artes_draconis.html