[Sca-cooks] Wah!

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 27 04:26:55 PDT 2002

> Nah- it's anticipating the "I've met Someone..." or the "Mom, I'm out of
> money" calls that has me quaking. And I'm not sure which is worse. :-P
>
> 'Lainie
> feeling incredibly middle-aged

I would worry more about "I've met Someone....  It will cost more in the
long run.  Their money goes faster and more expensive on the other person.
And going to be spent twice amount on two kids now.  How I know this not
sure got a 3 and 6 yrs old boys.  Maybe cause I did it to my parents.  Just
be strong, and cook something nice.  Aurore