Omlette madness! was:Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, etc

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Aug 27 22:51:05 PDT 2002

At 11:34 PM 8/27/02 -0600, you wrote:
>"Denver Omelets" out here have a mixture of onion, green bellpepper, and
>ham.  And cheese.  No sausage or salsa or hot spices (which is probably
>why I considered it more of a chili-cheese omelet, although it lacks the
>bean part).
>--maire, who likes mushrooms and leeks and cheese and tomato in her
>omelets...

There's a little restaurant on Sandy Boulevard where Regina drags me off to
breakfast once in awhile (kicking and screaming help! help! of course) that
offers a regular Denver omlette (Eggs n cheese w/bell peppers, onion, and
ham) that is good, but even better is the Blazer omlette (The Portland
Trailblazers having an edge over Denver here ;-), and it is basically the
Denver PLUS olives, fresh tomatoes, and mushrooms. Oh BABY!. My doctor
cries whenever I older one, but they are soooo yummy! With hash browns, and
the side of 'Strong Bread' (a multi-grain thing that the Korean proprietors
swear will lift the spirits, put hair on your chest, and fix what ails you)
and a pot of tea...

Hmmm... wonder what she's planned for Saturday? ;-D)

'Lainie