[Sca-cooks] Baking outdoors books was ovens

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 28 05:47:41 PDT 2002

Here are a couple of other books on baking
in camping situations--

The Portable Baker: Baking on Boat and Trail
by Jean and Samuel Spangenberg. 1997. pbk. 166pp.
You can see 27 pages of the book on posted excerpts
at Amazon.com.

Another that I have come across that was published in 2001
is Beehives, Barbecues, Fireplaces and More: How to Build an Inviting
Outdoor Entertainment Area by Kathy Jones. It appears
as hard to get, but is recommmended for building backyard ovens and
grills. It is turning up on the used book market for as little as 7.65.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis