[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Aug 28 07:00:32 PDT 2002

>Well, before I decide I want to participate - what are the rules?

Before *anyone* participates, we need a fool, errr, volunteer, to act as a
centralized point to receive and repack and resend all the goodies...  :-)

That is, last year, if memory serves right, someone tabulated everyone who
wanted to participate, got addresses and we baked enough goodies for X# of
people based on the list of participants.  Then we set a date and sent all
that to the good soul who volunteered to do all the repacking etc.

There was no limit set on OOP or not.  We had periodish crisps, banana
cakes, ginger snaps and all kind of stuff.

Hmm, gosh these things were yummy

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle