[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 14:24:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 08/28/2002 10:02:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> That is, last year, if memory serves right, someone tabulated everyone who
> wanted to participate, got addresses and we baked enough goodies for X# of
> people based on the list of participants

Yes..Magdalena did all of this.  She now has a little one to take care of and
probably doesn't have the time...I notice she is absent from the list.  As
for the packing...there were three of us and had she not been so organized (I
know *I* wouldn't have been!), it wouldn't have happened.  She did it on her
computer..so someone with skills in that area would be a help.

Etain