[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Aug 28 15:26:31 PDT 2002

At 10:08 AM 8/28/2002, you wrote:
>*helium hand goes up*
>
>I'm willing to be the fool.....

Thank you :-)

Tell ya what...  I'm willing to keep track of addresses and who's who and
doing what, if you are still willing to arrange the boxing and all.

I can provide mailing labels once we're ready.

Or y'all can do it all yourself, up to you.  I just know that I'd rather
not be relied on to organize the mailings.

It would appear that so far we have:
Olwen the Odd
Æthelwülf
Phlip
Avraham
Appollonia
Gytha "mmmmm... cookies..." Karlsdotter
Generys ferch Ednuyed
Misha Evil Mad Scientist, Depraved Teeanger, and Cookie Lover :)
Peldyn
robert frazier
Serena da Riva
Etain
Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

That's 13, a nice "round" number :-)  But we'd need more.

Whomever keeps track needs to receive the following info:
Mundane name
SCA name
Email address
Mailing address for packages
A phone number (optional, recommended in case of problems)
What is being sent, along with a recipe (Ideally in electronic format, for
easy compilation)
Eventually actual goodies need to be sent along with money for repackaging
(getting boxes) and remailing.

What else am I forgetting?

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds