Omlette madness! was:Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, etc

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 18:39:53 PDT 2002

Greetings,
Out here (here being North West New Mexico, Aztec to be precise), we would add onions, green chile, a little (read, TINY amount) cilantro, possibly jalapeno, tomatoes instead of stewed toms and  pork of some kind (considering I have 12 lbs of pork roast almost done in the oven and it is REALLY making me hungry). Breakfast fit for a king.

 Peldyn at aol.com wrote:--
I couldn't take it anymore so I made Spanish omelettes this morning. I have
no idea if they are the real thing, I have only had them at a restraunt once
and I went home and recreated them. They are full of sharp cheddar cheese and
stewed tomatoes. I reduce the liquid the tomatoes are in before I fill the
omelettes. Yummy!
Peldyn