[Sca-cooks] Thanks (RE: Cheesy Problem) -- LONG

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 28 22:28:30 PDT 2002

Bethra asked:
> Other opinions?   What DO fighters like to eat during
> tourneys?  There WILL be a Feast after the Tourney, so I
> don't want too much food.

Well earlier, I thought you were only looking for comments
specifically on your proposed menu. So, here are some files in
the Florilegium that might be worth looking at for some ideas. My
pardon if you've already been through these. And some of the
foods used here are probably not appropriate for your particular
situation.

dayboards-msg     (10K)  1/11/02    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day meals.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/dayboards-msg.html
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/EK-Crwn-Fst-art.html
finger-foods-msg  (21K)  6/ 7/01    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/food-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net