[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 28 23:02:20 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:

> Depending on when the send by date is, I shall probably do it this year too
> I hope everyone likes marzipan...

Olwen, you are a very talented lady. Are you perhaps sticking with

marzipan because that is familar and comfortable to you? I know you
can do marvelous marzipan stuff and you are certainly free to do this
and we, the lucky recipents, will certainly welcome this.
But perhaps you might want to try to stretch your abilities by
trying some other stuff. Maybe pastries? Or decorative cookies? Or?
I might suggest sugarpaste as being up your alley, but a bit different.
However I don't think that will travel well.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net