[Sca-cooks] Today's NY Times...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 29 04:55:15 PDT 2002

Avraham skrev:

> Gee, it's always said that the way to a MAN'S heart is through his
stomach -
> and I'm a pretty damn good amateur in the kitchen - but I've never won
> anyone by cooking for him! What AM I doing wrong?

Probably overdoing it, like most men- these guys posting are making enough
food for an army. If I tried to eat what they're offering, I'd have a
stomach ache, and the last thing I'd be in the mood for, is love....

My suggestion would be, go a little lighter, stimulate their palates, and
leave them just a little hungry, for love....

Phlip, who never has a man shortage.....