[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Aug 29 09:15:34 PDT 2002

At 11:00 AM 8/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Ok I'm new here, but I'll bite. :) What's this cookie exchange and how can
>I get in on it??

More of a goodie exchange, really.  Last year we had cookies, banana cake,
pound cake, and multitudes of good stuff.

Prepare enough for everyone (we know how much when the final list is
tabulated).  Send it in to one person, this person (Appollonia it seems)
repacks everything and sends you back a sampling of all goodies

I think you're in just by saying you are considering it <grin>

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry