[Sca-cooks] Today's NY Times...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:07:30 PDT 2002

I have been registered for years and the information
is totally wrong by this point... we've moved... different
numbers, etc.... Once you're registered, you can just
give them the account name and password and you are in...
it's a painless even if you don't want to have your computer remember
the passwords.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae