[Sca-cooks] Adamantius Harrumpfing

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Aug 29 16:25:55 PDT 2002

Also sprach Jones, Craig:
>  >, a tripiere, or a couscoussiere
>
>Ok.  These sound like tools I need in my already cluttered kitchen...
>What do they do?
>
>Drakey.

The first is a pot for cooking tripe, characterized by a sort of pot
belly and a small, narrow opening, but without the flare at the upper
edge of your standard bean-pot cauldron. The second is a small
stockpot, basically, or large saucepan, with a cover and, in between,
a perforated steamer for steaming couscous (the real kind, that
requires longish cooking).

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER