[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Thu Aug 29 18:43:07 PDT 2002

As far as repacking goes....  if we all package them in single dozens in
heavy zip loc bags or cardboard boxes would that make it easier?  Plus I'm
thinking we need to send a bit of funds to cover reshipping?   Whoever is
repackaging should get at least two dozen for themselves and helpers......
plus a one month's subscription to Weight Watchers <LOLOL>

Kristiane de Chance
Wolf Song Day Spa